NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED ON THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. Eligibility: The Paydownhero, Inc. Auto Loan Pay-Off, Monthly Payment & Cash-Match Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to Members of the Paydownhero Waitlist, and App, defined as those persons who have signed up for Paydownhero’s Waitlist (https://paydownhero.com/rewards-debit-card/) or downloaded the Paydownhero App (Download link available for iOS at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/paydownhero/id1450757989 and Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paydownhero ), signed up for the Paydownhero, Inc. “Paydown Rewards Debit Mastercard” waitlist, who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Paydownhero, Inc., affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Paydownhero, Inc. 214 Arlington Street, Chelsea, MA 02150
3. Timing: The Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on 04/01/2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on 12/31/2024 (the "Giveaway Period"); or on/about a date and time specified by Paydownhero, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Company’).
4. How to Enter: Members (as defined above) gain one entry point for signing up for the waitlist, which includes submitting a full legal name, email address, and phone number. For the first ‘shared’ sign up a Member successfully gains, one entry point is earned (limit to the first sign up) and lastly when a friend signs up for the waitlist, five points are earned by the originator.
Alternate Means of Entry: Paydownhero Members can also enter during the Giveaway Period by sending a postcard with their name, email address, and phone number to ATTN: Paydownhero, Inc. Auto Loan Pay-Off, Monthly Payment & Cash-Match Giveaway 214 Arlington Street, Chelsea, MA 02150. Limit one postcard entry per Member per week.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Only one email address is permitted per natural person entering the Giveaway.
5. Grand Prize Drawings: Paydownhero, Inc.’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. The Company will conduct a random drawing to select the potential Giveaway winners from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email, or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to the Company, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If potential winners cannot be contacted, fail to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winners forfeit their prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Company will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing (for each respective prize) will be held, after which the prizes from each respective prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: The Grand Prize qualifying winner will receive up to $50,000.00 to be provided to their current auto loan balance or will provide Paydownhero, Inc. with their auto loan holder account information. If a winner is not a Paydownhero, Inc. member, Paydownhero, Inc. will contact the winner to determine what auto loan account payment should be submitted. If the winner does not have an auto loan account to pay towards, their prize will be forfeited. The Second Place Prize will consist of Paydownhero, Inc. making car payments towards the winner’s auto loan, monthly, for a term of one year ($600 per month maximum, $7,200 total value). The Third Place Prize will consist of Paydownhero, Inc. providing a cash match of 300% for the term of a year, to that winner’s within app roundups (may be calculated monthly, OR, at the end of the term). If the winner of the second and third prizes does NOT have an auto loan to pay towards, the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Company's sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Giveaway Period.
7. Third-Party Sponsored Prizes: From time to time Paydownhero, Inc. may partner with a third party to sponsor the Giveaway. Sponsored winnings vary based on sponsorship and require you to achieve a specific milestone to qualify for the sponsored Giveaway offer.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Company, Paydownhero, Inc., and their respective agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes the winner’s consent to the Company’s and its agents’ use of the winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: The Company reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Company’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Company in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that the Entry Period has not ended. If the Giveaway is canceled, suspended, or modified, the Company, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, the Company reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the State of Massachusetts and the Massachusetts District Court in Suffolk County, Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Massachusetts.
14. Winner List/Official Rules: For a Winners’ List and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 31, 2025, to “The Paydownhero, Inc. Auto Loan Pay-Off, Monthly Payment & Cash-Match Giveaway” c/o Paydownhero, Inc. 214 Arlington Street, Chelsea, MA 02150. VT residents may exclude return postage for Official Rules.
15. Mailing List Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Paydownhero, Inc.’s mailing list, email email@example.com